What you will need:
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Tbs Organic Cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Banana
- Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
How to make:
- Mix in the dry ingredients first. So, add the Oats and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add the milk and water and stir in with oats and place on a medium flame.
- Turn the heat to low when the oats have softened up and stir to create a creamy smooth texture.
- Take the oats off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Serve in bowls and decorate with sliced banana, sprinkle with chocolate chips, crushed almonds. I sometimes sprinkle a little coffee powder on the bananas.