I love no bake recipes and I am sure I don’t need to give you a reason why! This one is my filed away in my rescue archive of things to make with little time to spend gathering ingredients and a huge pay off.
Usually this also turns out to be a favourite because everyone seems to love chocolate! I’ll tell you what it is decadent though but also incredibly versatile. The filling is like that of a no bake cheesecake and so I added my favourite Lindt dark chocolate orange with equal parts of a Milk chocolate. You could easily add a berry compote or a ginger masala chai reduction 😉
What you will NEED:
– 1 Packet of Digestive Biscuits
– 75 to 100g Butter (at room temperature or soft)
– 1 Tin of Nestle creme
– 250 g Cream Cheese
– Lindt Dark chocolate
– Milk chocolate (of your choice)
– 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
How To COOK:
- For the crust, crush a packet of digestive biscuits and mix with 150 g of butter; the butter should be soft and at room temperature. Place this in a pie dish and set aside to firm up.
- Filling; whip up 1 tin of Nestle crème and 1 pack of cream cheese (about 250g) until well combined and slightly fluffy.
- Add Melted chocolate and Vanilla and combine well by folding it into the cream cheese and cream mixture.
- Pour over the biscuit base, spread and create a swirl pattern then set aside in the fridge for a couple hours for it to set.